Harbor Terrace being in the heart of San Pedro is the gateway to some of the most original shopping experiences. Living at Harbor Terrace affords many regional benefits and most are within walking distance.
So many things to do at Harbor Terrace, as well as in downtown San Pedro, it’s what makes living here so special. Not only are we close to all the Los Angeles attractions, but there is a lot to do right here in our own back yard. Here are just a few:
- Warner Grand Theater
- Battleship USS Iowa
- Historic Water Front District
- Historical Walking Tours
- Point Vicente Interpretive Center
- White Point Nature Preserve
- Angel’s Gate Cultural Center
- Cabrillo Aquarium
- Marymount College Waterfront Campus
- Whaler’s Walk
- Make Battleship USS Iowa first
- Then Warner Grand Theater
- Cabrillo Marine Aquarium
- Angel’s Gate Cultural Center, featuring the Korean Friendship Bell
Harbor Terrace is located in San Pedro, a vibrant community in the South Bay region of Los Angeles. Those who choose to live in San Pedro find out quickly that it is a great place to live and thrive. The community offers a unique mix of professionals, retail shopping, historical buildings and an amazing port district.
The many dining opportunities, combined with the colorful shopping experience, (you won’t find any chain stores here!), and an array of professional services, makes San Pedro a unique place to live.